7/7/2020 UPDATE: In-Person Worship will be determined on a week to week basis. To know if our building will be open for Sunday services, please visit our Coronavirus Updates page here. Or see below.
For Sunday July 12 - ONLINE ONLY
UPDATE: The Metro Board of Health will make wearing face coverings a requirement when in public. Please wear a face covering to comply with Metro Health Department regulations when attending in person worship. We thank you in advance for adhering to our local government's regulations.
In Person Worship Info:
- Sundays at 8:30 am: Connection Group Online Only via Google Hangout
- Sundays at 10:00 am: Worship at the Building and on Facebook Live
- Wednesdays at 6:30 am: Zoom Online Bible Study
Please continue to stay home and worship with us online if:
- You are in the at-risk group (over age 65, weakened immune system, etc).
- You are sick (have fever, cough or are sneezing, please stay home and get better).
- You are uncomfortable assembling with others right now (it's okay to keep isolating as long as you need to).
Practice Social Distancing While We Gather.
Although it's gong to be wonderful assembling together we will need to maintain a 6-foot separation from those not living in our household.
Please Be Mindful of Where You Sit.
Sit with your family, and at least 6 feet away from those that do not live with you. Also, parents, please keep your children with you at all times and do not allow children to wander around in the building.
We will not be passing the offering plates or bulletins.
Instead, you can place your offering in a plate at the back of the auditorium, give online, or mail your offering to the church.
Other Modifications At This Time:
- No Sunday School
- No Nursery
- No Children's Church
- No Bulletin
- Please don't shake hands or hug
- Please don't gather