If you shop at Kroger and have an email address, you can link your Kroger Plus Card to our church and Kroger will donate a percentage of what you spend to Cofer's Chapel.
*This does NOT cost you anything.* Every time you shop and scan your Kroger Plus Card, a percentage gets sent to us. These donations from Kroger help our church with every day expenses, community outreach, and more.
Here are the instructions to link your card:
- Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Click on "SignIn/Register"
- Click on "Sign Up Today" in the New Customer box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards account by entering zipcode, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus Card number (if you do not have a Kroger Plus Card, simply go to Kroger Customer Service counter and ask for one).
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter name of organization - Cofer's Chapel - and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization's name on the right side of your information page.
When you shop at Kroger, simply swipe your Kroger Plus Card and Cofer's Chapel will receive funds that will be used for ministries and other needs here at the church.