We ask everyone to please wear a mask and social distance while in the building.
Modified Connection Group / Sunday School Info:
- Nursery (infants - 2 years old) will be staffed for both hours (9 & 10am)
- Children 2 years to 1st grade will meet in Fellowship Hall at 9:00 am
- Children 2nd grade to 5th grade will meet in Room 103 at 9:00 am
- Students 6th grade to 12th grade will meet in Room 101 at 9:00 am
- College Class will meet in Room 301 at 9:00 am
- Hispanic Class will meet in room 105 at 9:00 am
- All other adults will meet in auditorium at 9:00 am
All children and adults (except Nursery) will worship together in auditorium at 10:00 am.
In Person Worship Info:
Sunday schedule: (Both hours live streamed)
- Sundays at 9:00 am: Modified Connection Groups (see above for details)
- Sundays at 10:00 am: Worship at the Building
- Wednesdays at 6:30 am: Zoom Online Bible Study
Please continue to stay home and worship with us online if:
- You are in the at-risk group (over age 65, weakened immune system, etc).
- You are sick (have fever, cough or are sneezing, please stay home and get better).
- You are uncomfortable assembling with others right now (it's okay to keep isolating as long as you need to).
Practice Social Distancing While We Gather.
Although it's gong to be wonderful assembling together we will need to maintain a 6-foot separation from those not living in our household.
Please Be Mindful of Where You Sit.
Sit with your family, and at least 6 feet away from those that do not live with you. Also, parents, please keep your children with you at all times and do not allow children to wander around in the building.
We will not be passing the offering plates or bulletins.
Instead, you can place your offering in a plate at the back of the auditorium or give online. If you are unable to do any of these, please contact the church office.