Connection Group / Sunday School Info:
- Nursery (infants - 2 years old) will be staffed for both hours (9 & 10am)
- Children 2 years through Pre K4 meet in room 102 for both (9 & 10am)
- Children Kindergarten through 2nd grade meet in Room 103 for both (9 & 10am)
- Children 3rd grade through 5th grade meet in Room 104 at 9:00 am
- Students 6th grade to 12th grade will meet in Room 101 at 9:00 am
- College Class will meet in Room 301 at 9:00 am
- Hispanic Class will meet in Room 105 at 9:00 am
- All other adults will meet in auditorium at 9:00 am. Beginning June 6, adult groups will resume as they were pre pandemic.
Children 3rd grade and older along with adults will worship together in auditorium at 10:00 am.
Sunday schedule: (Both hours live streamed)
- Sundays at 9:00 am: Connection Groups (see above for details)
- Sundays at 10:00 am
- 10:30 am for Adult Bible Study on campus
- 6:30 pm Zoom Online Adult Bible Study
- 6:30 pm Youth Group on campus
Please continue to stay home and worship with us online if:
- You are in the at-risk group (over age 65, weakened immune system, etc).
- You are sick (have fever, cough or are sneezing, please stay home and get better).
- You are uncomfortable assembling with others right now (it's okay to keep isolating as long as you need to).
Practice Social Distancing While We Gather.
Although it's going to be wonderful assembling together we will need to maintain a 6-foot separation from those not living in our household.
Please Be Mindful of Where You Sit.
Sit with your family, and at least 6 feet away from those that do not live with you. Also, parents, please keep your children with you at all times and do not allow children to wander around in the building.
We will not be passing the offering plates.
Instead, you can place your offering in a plate at the back of the auditorium or click /donations to give online.