Connection Groups (or "Sunday School" as some still refer to it) are where life and truth collide.
In the safe and friendly environment of Connection Groups, we come together to be involved in three critical experiences:
- Relevant and engaging Bible study
- Intimate spiritual community
- Neighborhood service and outreach
We find that learning the Bible and sharing prayer requests in small groups helps provide a deeper connection to each other and helps to strengthen one's faith in a way that corporate worship cannot do on its own.
Our Connection Groups meet at 9:00 am on Sundays and are as follows:
- Nursery (0-2years) - Nursery
- Toddler (2-4 years) - Room 102
- Lower Elementary (Kindergarten - 2nd grade)- Room 105
- Upper Elementary (3rd -6th grade) - Room 104
- Youth/Teens (6th -12th grade)- Room 101
- Career (20's) - 302
- Transitions (30's) - Room 301
- Gleaners (50's-60's) - Room 202
- Truth seekers (70's+) - Room 201
- Estudio Bíblico - Fellowship Hall
We encourage Connection Groups to get together outside of class time. Meeting outside of class promotes deeper discipleship among members of the class. And, after all, that is the whole reason why we exist as a church: to develop fully-devoted followers of Christ.